June 6, 2010

Jamis

I've wanted a road bike for a few years now but never had the money (not like I do now) or had a reason to buy one, until this year. I herniated a disc in my back this ski season. I wish I had some awesome story to tell you of how it happened like I jumped off a cliff. Truth is, I'm not entirely sure what caused it but it was awful and something I have to deal with for the rest of my life (ugh). Anyways, my doctor told me that I can't run for the next year and the best thing to do is to start road biking. As upset as I was about not being able to go for my daily jogs, I'm excited about starting a new sport.

So, I bought this gem this weekend. We've gone on a few
rides together and I think we'll make great friends.
Plus, she's a pretty blue.

Much prettier than her ugly step sister, Electra.

2 comments:

Sarah Niklas said...

I like it!!

scottie said...

uhhhhh. meags. electra is the most beautiful gem with two wheels.
but big blue does look nice too!