February 18, 2011

mid winter blues

if i could spend all my money on dresses, i would in a heart beat.  i'm getting sick of my frumpy winter attire and have spent a little too much time on shopbop dreaming of excuses to purchase all of the following:
*the best dress for jackson summers.  the extra length is added warmth to the chilly mountain air nights*
I. Parker Rectangle Print Cami Long Dress
II. Tibi Pressed Flowers Cover Up Long Dress
III.  Rory Beca Print Maxine Halter Gown
I. Thread Social One Shoulder Dot Dress
II. Alice + Olivia Patti Pleated Dress
III. Shoshanna Strapless Tulip Dress

*can't wait for summer weddings!*
I. Of Two Minds Jezebel Dress
II. Marc by Marc Jacobs Abigail Lace Dress
III. Catherine Malandrino One Shoulder Tulip Dress

all images found via shopbop.  a jackson girl's best shopping friend.
added bonus....free shipping all this month!

No comments: