June 30, 2011

vineyards.

my beautiful cousin lindsay was married last weekend in sonoma.
it was my first time to wine country and i will be making yearly trips.  
who's coming with me?
the weekend was seriously perfect.



{most of the blanchard cousins at the rehearsal dinner}

{courtyard at the viansa vineyard}

lindsay did such a great job with all of the details.
my favorite being the different flavored cupcakes instead of a cake.
stunning dress.  gorgeous flowers.  delicious vino.


after everything that happened to my dad in november, click here
i was a very happy girl to be able to dance with my pops.



what's a visit to wine country without a little wine touring?
congrats lindsay and joe!




1 comment:

EEY1027 said...

that picture of you and your dad is priceless, deserves to be in a nice, large frame. i absolutely love it and you should be one happy girl, hes also one lucky guy :) all my best to the murtagh clan! miss you guys.