May 17, 2012

a little credit.

k.spade. similar here.
jackson ladies. why yes, i'm the only one with a drink in hand.
my boob really isn't that big. sorry boys.
once upon a time i received a truly awful gift.
two words: velour and bedazzled.
i'm not naming names but i lied and said i loved this gift.
and immediately returned it online.
only to find out that it was prettttty expensive.
in a ridiculous way.
i felt bad for like....point two seconds and got a gift card.

well friends, i totally forgot about that gift card until i stumbled upon it last month!
i decided to buy myself some fun items to add to the wardrobe.
ones that i normally wouldn't splurge on.
this hot pink kate spade was my favorite on the list
and made its debut the other night at a friend's bday dinner.
so thank you, giver of awful present.
love,
my wardrobe.

8 comments:

Jessica G said...

I am a huge believer in only keeping and wearing the things you love, so in my mind this is a perfect validation: If you enjoy it, use/wear it, and think of the original gifter when you wear/use it, it is perfect <3

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

What a fantastic necklace. Kate Spade makes perfection.

Secondhand Stella said...

Hahahahaha, nice. I love the necklace! Great choice.

Gentri said...

hahaha! Love the story, and that necklace is WAY more awesome than a bedazzled velour suit!

Cara said...

such a beautiful group. makes me long for my 20s.

Anonymous said...

Aww those last two pictures are just gorgeous! Such a nice photo.

his little lady said...

aw, what a beautiful gift to yourself via bad gift giver, ha! love these pictures! you are just beautiful, girl!
xo TJ

Annie said...

Yikes. Velour AND bedazzled? Each bad enough on their own, I can't imagine them combined.