1. big cities have the best bakery windows.
2. there is no such thing as runner's high.
i like to call it "runner-turns-into-robotic-mode-and-then-your-entire-body-feels-like-death".
i had a minor crisis before the big run when i realized that the race wasn't giving out my life saving goo's until mile 17. thank the lord i discovered The Flipbelt at the runner's expo the day before. i filled that puppy to the rim with goo's.
it would have been a real tragedy, folks.
3. my bestie is a wiz at DIYs.
4. jeffer's only request in NYC....indoor bocce in the upper east side.
5. stop # 3: upstate new york, his hometown.
6. i'm not complaining with the scenery.
*follow me on instagram: meagtheegg