April 30, 2013

something for everyone.


{my personalized osker card}
i'm a big card sender.  always have been, always will be.
i was thrilled to learn about the new online store, CardStore which lets you customize your own cards.
perfect for every occasion, really!
the process was simple and the photo turned out great for my osker design.
i chose to go with this photo design and added a personal message inside.
that osker face will be sent to cheer up a special someone's day.

mother's day is just around the corner and CardStore has a bunch of hilarious "mommisms"cards.
my favorites include this and this.
you can also tweek cards to make them more personable.

from now until May 6th, use this Code: CCF3425 to receive free shipping! 

8 comments:

Lindley @ The Grinning Labrador said...

so cute! love the hat on the pup!

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

That card is adorable!! :)
-wHiT

Jenna DeSantis said...

I adore the card you picked!! I am posting my Cardstore purchase on Mother's Day- because I bought one for my mom and if I post it before she will see it. lol. Love the dog, great choice :-)

XO Jenna
Demureindiamonds.com

Anonymous said...

love it!

Anonymous said...

Online printing firm offers customized labels printing to our loving buyers worldwide in an efficient variable-width typeface. The labelss are tamper proof and help the Kids in the early twentieth century.
custom stickers Capa's humanity was special; he had a good morning, he'll get 1 Print.

Anonymous said...

Vanity Fair is stylish and well written, and
they push the envelope in celebrity reporting, giving readers if not a
balanced representation, then at least an interesting angle to a well known personality.
You can give tips to the workers in the salon, restaurants where
the star visit frequently. He covers gossip on celebrities,
actors and musicians.

my website; hot news

Unknown said...

That is such a cute card!!! Well done. :)
www.shannonheartsblog.com

whitney said...

aw i love this.

i might be ordering one for my mom!!

thanks lady!