July 12, 2013

camping is in-tents.


i'm off into the woods!!
maybe its not that exciting because we aren't hiking in anywhere...
rather, we're driving.
if we get scared of bears, we're sleeping in the car but at least we'll set up our tent!
and eat s'mores and drink boxed wine.  that's all that matters, right?
while big camping treks are rewarding, car camping is just as fun.
here are some not-always-necessary but always-pretty-cool-accessories to take next time you head out into nature. 
don't forget the bear spray!!
2. vintage bocce ball set - why not?
7. headlamp - dont leave home without one

7 comments:

From Foothills to Fog said...

We're going camping in a few weeks, I can't wait! Have fun, watch out for the bears ;-)

Christina said...

I'd like to see u play bocce in the woods.

Unknown said...

I need to go camping soon and these will be in my list! They are perfect.


-Vogue&Heels
www.vogueandheels.com

Meghan said...

Woah bear! Don't forget the hand sanitizer!! Haha :)

runescape gold said...

We're planning camping out in some days, I can not wait! Have some fun, be cautious about the particular has ;*)runescape gold
blade soul gold
Gold für WOW Kaufen

Anonymous said...

Despite that status, it seems as though a protest arises regarding
the wholesale nickname.
He's always been an adequate finesse guy; improved strength last season turned him into
a genuine downhill stopper. Other than that it was beyond the pale.
Different models with a visible air unit, and of course in different price.

Anonymous said...

Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions
on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a
while but I never seem to get there! Thanks

Also visit my web blog ... Is Truth About Abs a Scam ()